Learning Leaders from McDonald’s, Cisco, AT&T and Other Top Performers To Present Award-Winning Programs at the 2011 Global Leadership Congress
Finalists from the CorpU 12th Annual Awards will present their award-winning programs at a peer-to-peer event at the upcoming 2011 Global Leadership Congress in Philadelphia.
An exclusive group of senior learning leaders will be gathering for the three day congress, and Tuesday morning’s session is devoted to a poster session in which participants will interact directly with the award winners as they give informal presentations and facilitate small-group Q&A sessions.
Presenting at the session are:
- Faith Krebs, Sr. Director Worldwide Training, Learning & Development, MCDONALD’S
- Jim Ice, Director of Talent Management, WESTINGHOUSE
- Betty Cotton, AVP Management Development, AT&T University, AT&T
- Michael Salone, VP Alstom University, ALSTOM
- Carl Hilsdorf, Alstom University Regional Campus Director, North America, ALSTOM
- Michele Christensen, Learning Consultant, TERADATA
- Kelly Fuller, Program Manager for Global Executive Development, SEAGATE
- Gail Beddingfield, Executive Director, Global Learning & Development, QUINTILES
- Barbara Cristofani, Training Assistant First Class, Landi Renzo Corporate University, Landi Renzo
- Joaquin Lopez, Marketing Manager, Americas & Europe, CISCO
- Paul Reid, Global Learning & Marketing Manager, MCCAIN
We will be blogging about each of these award winners and the important programs that earned this recognition.
The CorpU Learning Excellence and Innovation Awards recognize outstanding work in corporate learning and talent development. The longest running independent evaluation of talent development, these awards are considered the most prestigious and difficult to win.
CorpU and UPenn GSE will host these and other industry leaders at the 2011 Global Leadership Congress, May 9th-11th in Philadelphia. Follow the link for more information. Join us, and be part of the conversation.